Код товара: NCT-19823
3M Nexcare ColdHot Therapy Pack 1 Thermal Cushion and Belt is a reusable thermal cushion, to naturally relieve hot or cold the back and abdomen pains.
It is accompanied of a belt which allows an application and optimum maintenance of the cushion on the painful area of the back and stomach.
Thanks to the Thinsulate microfibre, it keeps the cushion temperature constant longer.
They can be used:
- cold to diminish oedema, inflammation in the back or hip,
- hot to relieve lower back pain and to reduce cramps and muscle spasms in the abdomen (especially during menstruation).
The gel is safe, non-toxic and 99% biodegradable (according to EC directive 84/449).
Does not contain natural rubber latex.
Size guide (Waist size):
- S/M: 53 to 100cm
- L/XL: 100 to 136cm
Read the instructions for use carefully before use.
- Cold therapy:
- Place the gel pad in the refrigerator or freezer for at least 2 hours before use. It will always be ready to use if it is kept in the fridge or freezer at all times.
- Always insert the gel pad in the cover or in a clean towel when applying to the skin. Do not apply for more than 20 minutes before reapplying the cold pad.
- Heat therapy:
- Hot water: Boil water and remove it from the heat. Immerse the gel pad in boiled water (take the temperature into account) for 3 minutes. Carefully remove the gel pad from the hot water. Mix it to distribute the heat evenly.
- Microwave oven: Place the gel pad flat in the microwave oven, set to 640W and heat for 3 x 30s. carefully remove the gel pad from the microwave. Mix it to distribute the heat evenly.
- Always insert the gel pad in the cover or in a clean towel when applying to the skin. Use as long as it does not generate discomfort. Reheat the cushion once it is at room temperature.
Reserved for external use. Do not apply to sensitive or damaged skin.
People with known or suspected nervous or circulatory disorders should not use this product unless prescribed by a doctor.
Monitor the use of the product in children or in people with cognitive disabilities.
Pregnant women should seek the advice of a healthcare professional before use.
Never heat cushions when they are folded, crumpled or frosted. It can cause a leak. The gel pad will be damaged if overheated. Do not heat the product in an oven or grill. Not intended for continuous heating. Check before use that it does not leak. Do not use in the event of degradation: liquefaction of the gel / pierced cushion causing the gel to leak.
If the microwave power is unknown: use the lowest (defrost mode) and heat in cycles of 30 seconds. Use caution when removing the hot pad from the hot water / microwave with your bare hands. If the gel pad is too hot, wait for it to cool before applying it to the body. Never use the gel pad directly on the skin. Do not sit or lean on the gel pad or apply excessive pressure, as it may rupture and / or cause the gel to leak. Do not use while sleeping.
Take care to avoid frostbite and damage to the superficial nerves.
Excessive heating of the gel pad can cause burns. The heat can be pain relieving enough to cause local burns. Stop the application in case of discomfort. If the problem persists, consult a doctor. If in doubt, consult a doctor and / or pharmacist.