Код товара: UBE-19644
urgo Extreme 5 Large Size Dressings are dressings elaborated to provide extra hold (compared to the Large Heel Dressings) and pain relief.
The raised, thickened mesh throughout this large format dressing isolates blisters from pressure and friction. The hydrocolloid mass of the dressing forms a dermo-reconstitutive gel that promotes the healing of large blisters.
Thanks to its thinned edges, it adapts optimally to the shape of the foot.
Dressing size: 6.8cm x 4.2cm.
- Whether the ampoule is pierced or not, clean the ampoule and its surrounding area with mild soap and water. Dry with a sterile compress or allow to dry. Make sure the area to be treated is free of cream or oil.
- Warm it in your hands to make it conformable and improve its adhesiveness.
- Remove the shiny protective fins without touching the adhesive side.
- Position the dressing on the blister.
- Press firmly and smooth the dressing carefully.
- Remove the patterned protective paper.
Leave the dressing in place until it falls off by itself. The dressing should not be worn for more than 7 days.
To remove the dressing: carefully lift the edge of the dressing, gently roll the dressing over itself to loosen it.
Renew the dressing according to the instructions for use.
External use only. Single use, do not cut or reposition a dressing once applied, do not reuse the same dressing (risk of infection). Do not use if you are allergic to the dressing or any of its components. If fluid leaks around the dressing, change the dressing.
Do not apply a dressing or remove the dressing already applied and consult a doctor:
- In case of aggravation of the blister or lack of improvement within 6 days of treatment.
- In case of signs of infection (redness, pain, heat, swelling around the wound, pus, ...) or on a bare wound (without skin).
- Or in case of doubt or discomfort.
Diabetic patients are advised to use hydrocolloid dressings only under medical or nursing supervision.
Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes. Do not use on open or infected wounds
Store dressings in the original box. Do not use after the expiry date (indicated on the box).