Код товара: MDK-24834
Mercurochrome Dressings Kit Blisters 3 Sizes 5 Dressings are dressings which, thanks to their hydrocolloid technology, relieve pain when the blister appears and facilitate healing.
- Hydrocolloid technology: in contact with the blister, the hydrocolloid mass forms a gel promoting the healing of the blisters: it creates a dermo-restoring moist environment which protects the wound.
- Second skin effect: transparent, the hydrocolloid dressing provides flexibility and discretion, for comfortable protection that adapts to all movements.
The box contains:
- 2 plasters of 42 x 68 mm,
- 1 dressing of 20 x 68 mm,
- 2 plasters of 17 x 59 mm.
- Thoroughly clean the part to be protected, then dry. Ensure the area to be treated is free of cream or oil.Gently peel off the dressing from its plastic protectors, avoiding touching the adhesive part.
- Apply the central part of the dressing directly to the blister. Carefully smooth the edges to optimize its adhesiveness. Remove the top protective paper and heat the dressing with your hands for better adhesion to the skin.
- Wait a few days for the dressing to come off on its own (7 days maximum per dressing). To remove, gently lift one edge of the dressing and gently pull it away from the skin.
For external use only.
Do not use on open or infected wounds.
Avoid contact with eyes or other mucous membranes.
Do not use in case of allergy to any of the components.
If in doubt, consult a doctor. In case of diabetes: consult a doctor before use.