Код товара: USS-19459
Urgo Soft & Sterile Non-Woven Absorbent Compresses 7,5cm x 7,5cm 50 Sachets of 2 Compresses are indicated for cleaning superficial wounds and pre- and post-operative skin cleansing.
They can also be used in the confection of dressings for protection, compression after venipuncture or absorption of exudates from acute sutured wounds, post-operative wounds and non-sutured superficial wounds.
Wound cleaning / dressing: Wash hands with soap and water. Open a sterile sachet. Clean and disinfect the wound and its periphery with a compress, an antiseptic solution / soap or other active principle then dry the wound with a compress. If necessary, proceed with hemostasis (stopping the bleeding by a physical method). Depending on the size of the wound and the amount of exudate, cover the wound with 1 or 2 compresses. Secure with tape or any other means of attachment. Renew the dressing, according to the instructions for use, once or twice a day depending on the prescription, the condition of the wound or the dressing.
Healthy skin cleansing: Open a sterile sachet. Use a compress to cleanse the desired area using physiological saline if necessary.
- Regularly monitor a wound and its area for signs of infection such as pain, redness, edema, odor or suppuration. In case of doubt or infection, contact a doctor or a nursing service.
- Single-use sterile compresses: do not reuse, do not keep compresses in an open sachet, do not reposition a compress already applied, otherwise risk of infection.
- If redness or irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Compresses sterilized with ethylene oxide, do not re-sterilize. Check the integrity of the sterility protector before use. Do not use if the packaging is damaged.
- Do not use the compresses for more than 30 consecutive days without interruption.
- Keep the sachets of compresses in their original box.
Do not use in case of allergy to any of the components.
For infantile skin, a sensitization test must be carried out on healthy skin before use.