Доступность: Нет в наличии
Код товара: UNS-19280
Urgo Non-Woven Sterile Compresses 10cm x 10cm 50 Sachets of 2 Compresses are indicated for cleaning superficial wounds and pre- and post-operative skin cleansing.
They can also be used in the confection of bandages for the protection, compression after venipuncture or absorption of exudates from acute sutured wounds, postoperative wounds and superficial unsutured wounds.
- Open a sterile sachet.
- Clean and disinfect the wound and its periphery with a compress, an antiseptic solution / soap or other active principle then dry the wound with a compress. If necessary, proceed with hemostasis (stop bleeding).
- Depending on the size of the wound and the amount of exudate, cover the wound with 1 or 2 compresses.Fix a tape or other means of fixation.
Renew the dressing, according to the instructions for use, once or twice a day depending on the prescription, the condition of the wound or the dressing.
- Regularly monitor a wound and its area for signs of infection such as pain, redness, edema, odor or suppuration. In case of doubt or infection, contact a doctor or a nursing service.
- A wound (or a cut) is considered superficial when it only affects the skin and the fat immediately underlying. If an accidental wound is more than 3 cm, it is advisable to consult a doctor, within 6 hours of the accident, who will decide whether the wound should be sutured or treated (gluing with specific surgical glue, etc.).
- Single-use sterile compresses: do not reuse, do not keep compresses in an open sachet, do not reposition a compress already applied, otherwise risk of infection.
- Compresses sterilized with ethylene oxide, do not re-sterilize. Check the integrity of the sterility protector before use.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged.
- Do not use the compresses for more than 30 consecutive days without interruption.
- Do not use after the expiration date. Keep the sachets of compresses in their original box.
Do not use in case of allergy to any of the components.