Код товара: UCS-19629
Urgo Compresses of Sterile Gauze 10cm x 10cm 10 Sachets of 2 Compresses are compresses indicated for the cleansing of superficial wounds.
They allow :
- Cleansing of healthy skin in the pre- and post-operative situation.
- Making of dressings for the protection, compression or absorption of exudates from acute sutured wounds, post-operative wounds and superficial unsutured wounds.
Size of the compresses: 10cm x 10cm.
- Open a sterile sachet.
- Clean and disinfect the wound and its periphery with a compress, an antiseptic solution / soap or other active principle then dry the wound with a compress. If necessary, proceed with hemostasis (stop bleeding).
- Depending on the size of the wound and the amount of exudate, cover the wound with 1 or 2 compresses. Fix a tape or other means of fixation.
Renew the dressing, according to the instructions for use, once or twice a day depending on the prescription, the condition of the wound or the dressing.
To make dressings, do not use more than 4 compresses per day.
- Regularly monitor a wound and its area for signs of infection such as pain, redness, edema, odor or suppuration. In case of doubt or infection, contact a doctor or a nursing service.
- A wound (or a cut) is considered superficial when it only affects the skin and the fat immediately underlying. If an accidental wound is more than 3 cm, it is advisable to consult a doctor, within 6 hours of the accident, who will decide whether the wound should be sutured or treated (gluing with specific surgical glue, etc.).
- Single-use sterile compresses: do not reuse, do not keep compresses in an open sachet, do not reposition a compress already applied, otherwise risk of infection.
- Compresses sterilized with ethylene oxide, do not re-sterilize. Check the integrity of the sterility protector before use. Do not use if the packaging is damaged.
- Do not use the compresses for more than 30 consecutive days without interruption.
- Keep out of sight or reach of children.
- Do not use after the expiration date (indicated on the sachet and on the box).
- Keep the sachets of compresses in their original box.
Do not use in case of allergy to any of the components.