Код товара: PLL-18770
Parasidose Lice-Nits 2-in-1 Lotion 100ml + 1 Comb is a 2-in-1 effective lotion against lice and nits. It is composed of two phases that need to be mixed before the first use.
The active ingredient is composed of a substance, Prosil, and the "lice protection factor" (LPF). The patented Prosil has been specifically selected for an optimal effect on head lice.
The mix has a double action: it blocks the louse breathing openings, and begins to dehydrate and dry out the insect skin after 10 minutes.
The lotion doesn't contain neurotoxic insecticide or silicone (dimethicone), so there is no risk of resistance from lice, and there is no greasy residue on the hair.
This factor creates a hostile environment for the louse. Hair treated and washed with 2-in-1 lotion is less likely to be re-infested with new lice.
For optimum protection against new infestation the lotion contains LPF*.
*LPF (Lice Protection Factor) associates a polymer (acrylate) and soluble substances in oil, which creates a hostile and less attractive environment for head lice. Research has shown that lice are less likely to stay on hair and tissue that has been treated with Parasidosis 2-in-1.
This box contains a comb.
Lotion with paraben free, silicon free and insecticide free.
Read carefully the instruction before use.
Activation of the bottle:
- Hold the vial firmly in your hand and place your thumb on number 1.
- Push the cap forward. The cap is now tilted. The active principle is now released.
- Shake well for 10 seconds.
- Detach the end of the cap. The product is now ready for use. Do not throw away the mouthpiece, you will need it to close the bottle afterwards.
- Apply a generous amount of lotion to dry hair. Massage the hair in order to obtain a complete impregnation of the hair. Pay particular attention to the area behind the ears and at the back of the neck.
- After leaving the lotion on for 10 to 15 minutes (do not leave it on for longer), wash the hair with your usual shampoo. Wash, rinse then comb the hair using an anti-lice comb.
Precaution for use:
Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
In case of signs of irritation or allergy, stop treatment and wash your hair with your usual shampoo.
Do not use the product if your scalp is irritated or damaged.
In case of accidental contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with clear water.
In case of accidental ingestion or aspiration, contact a doctor or the poison control center in your region.
Rinse the product well (also wash the skin that comes into contact with the product).
External use only.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep the product away from fire, flames and hot objects (candle, fireplace, hair dryer, stove, etc.).