• Москва, ул. Введенского, 22к2
09:00 - 18:00

В корзине пусто!

René Furterer Absolue Kératine Ultimate Repairing Mask Damaged Over-Processed Hair 100ml

René Furterer Absolue Kératine Ultimate Repairing Mask Damaged Over-Processed Hair 100ml
23 2990 2 990 р.
Бонусные баллы: 150
Производитель: René Furterer
Доступность: 23
Код товара: RFA-21184
Получайте 5% кэшбэк с каждой покупки!
Скидки постоянным клиентам!
Гарантия качества всех товаров!
Доставка курьером до двери!

René Furterer Absolue Kératine Ultimate Repairing Mask Damaged Over-Processed Hair 100ml is a care specifically developed for damaged and dry hair.

Its ultra-concentrated formula immediately repairs damaged and over-stressed hair.
Repaired and magnified, the hair seems to regain its original beauty. From the first application, the hair is disentangled, sheathed, soft and shiny. They regain lasting strength and resistance.

Silicone free.
Biodegradable formula.

89% of the ingredients are of natural origin. The remaining 11% are used to ensure good conservation and sensoriality of the product.

Made in France.


Применение:

To use in program of 4 to 6 weeks.

After the shampoo, apply a nut of product on the whole hair previously wrung out.

  • Damaged hair: leave on for 3 to 5 minutes.
  • Over-processed and dry: leave on for 5 to 10 minutes.

Detangle and rinse thoroughly.

Rinse in case of contact with eyes.


Состав:

Написать отзыв

Я прочитал Политика о персональных данных и согласен с условиями


Данный товар сейчас отсутвует. Введите ваш email адрес и мы отаправим вам уведомление когда только товар поступит в продажу.

Email