• Москва, ул. Введенского, 22к2
09:00 - 18:00

В корзине пусто!

Demak'Up Cocoon Normal to Combination Skins 25 Make-up Removal Wipes

Demak'Up Cocoon Normal to Combination Skins 25 Make-up Removal Wipes
13 673 673 р.
748 р.
Вы экономите: 75 р. (-10%)
Бонусные баллы: 34
Производитель: Demak'Up
Доступность: 13
Код товара: DCN-20087
Получайте 5% кэшбэк с каждой покупки!
Скидки постоянным клиентам!
Гарантия качества всех товаров!
Доставка курьером до двери!

Demak'Up Cocoon Normal to Combination Skins 25 Make-up Removal Wipes are wipes that allow effective make-up removal while leaving the skin soft and supple.
They are suitable for all types of makeup (including waterproof) and are specially elaborated for normal to combination skins.

They are impregnated with a moisturizing cleansing milk with cotton almond extracts, known for its softening and emollient properties.

92% of the ingredients are of natural origin, the remaining 8% help to optimize the integrity of the formula over time and its sensoriality.

Tested under dermatological control.


Применение:

Remove make-up from eyes and face with circular movements.

External use.
If any irritation problem occurs, discontinue use and rinse with water.


Состав:

Написать отзыв

Я прочитал Политика о персональных данных и согласен с условиями


Товар временно отсутствует. Введите email, чтобы получить уведомление при поступлении товара в продажу.
Имя
Email