Код товара: UHH-19661
Urgo Healing Honey Balm 10 Sachets of 0,9g is a healing balm for the treatment of superficial wounds (cuts, abrasions, ...), 1st and 2nd degree burns and chronic wounds (ulcers ...) :
- It moisturizes and soothes.
- It promotes healing.
- It is antibacterial.
Honey is a natural product full of vitamins and trace elements. Medical honey is a product that meets specific requirements in order to guarantee its safe use in a therapeutic context. Without contaminants and thanks to a controlled antibacterial activity, it promotes healing.
Its practical format in individual sachets makes it easy to take your balm with you.
Adults, children and infants. Read the instructions carefully.
- Before application, wash your hands thoroughly and clean or disinfect the wound.
- Apply a thin layer directly to the wound and its surroundings with a sterile compress.
- Cover and secure with an appropriate dressing depending on the amount of oozing (blood/fluids) from the wound.
- Monitor the wound carefully.
- Reapply once the cream has been absorbed by the wound (± once every 24 to 48 hours).
Single use product. Do not use if bag is open.
- Do not use if product is damaged or expired.
- For external use only.
- This product contains honey. Do not use if you are allergic to honey or any of the ingredients.
- In case of intolerance to the product or any of its components, rinse immediately with water and remove the cream residue from the skin.
- For any burns in children or infants, ask your pharmacist for advice.
- The product must be used by one person only.
- In the presence of clinical signs of local infection (redness extending to the uninjured skin, pain, etc.), foreign bodies in the wound, significant bleeding, biting, stinging with a sharp and/or soiled object, consult your pharmacist or doctor.