• Москва, ул. Введенского, 22к2
09:00 - 18:00

В корзине пусто!

Embryolisse Secret de Maquilleurs Complexion Fluid 30ml

Embryolisse Secret de Maquilleurs Complexion Fluid 30ml
21 2990 2 990 р.
Бонусные баллы: 150
Производитель: Embryolisse
Доступность: 21
Код товара: ESM-18319
Получайте 5% кэшбэк с каждой покупки!
Скидки постоянным клиентам!
Гарантия качества всех товаров!
Доставка курьером до двери!

Embryolisse Secret de Maquilleurs Complexion Fluid 30ml is a fluid that unifies the complexion with finesse, without a "mask" effect.

A moisturizing, anti-pollution and perfecting care, it corrects irregularities while transparently reducing the appearance of pores and smoothing skin texture in a single step.

At the heart of its formula, an active beauty-perfecting complex:

  • The white peony extract of natural origin, concentrated in polyphenols, protects the skin against pollution, acts on the radiance and uniformity of the complexion.
  • Vegetable glycerin, a powerful moisturizing agent, will maintain the moisture content of the epidermis throughout the day. Perfectly moisturized, the skin remains supple, comfortable and luminous.
  • Vitamin E, with its antioxidant properties, helps protect the skin from skin aging.
  • SPF 20.

Its light formula lets the skin breathe, while offering a long-lasting hold. It is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin.

85% of ingredients of natural origin (the remaining 15% have been selected to maximize the hold and sensoriality of the Complexion Fluid).

Tested under dermatological control.

Made in France.


Применение:

Apply your usual daily skin care to the entire face. Shake the bottle to homogenize the formula. Apply the Complexion Fluid with your fingers or with a brush, stretching from the inside to the outside of the face.


Состав:

Написать отзыв

Я прочитал Политика о персональных данных и согласен с условиями


Данный товар сейчас отсутвует. Введите ваш email адрес и мы отаправим вам уведомление когда только товар поступит в продажу.

Email