Код товара: CMS-15288
La Corvette Marseille Soap Olive 100g is a Marseille soap with olive oil, made in Marseille according to the traditional cooking process.
It is ecological, biodegradable and respectful of the environment.
Gentle on the skin, its hypoallergenic formulation is very appreciated by allergic, sensitive or irritated skin and is suitable for the whole family
Multi-functional, it is used for body hygiene or as a cleaning product, for linen or the house:
- For the whole family: It can replace shower gels, synthetic soaps and even shampoo. It is recommended by dermatologists for sensitive skin (eczema, allergies, etc.).
- As a shaving foam: It foams up a lot and can be used as a shaving foam for men's beards or as a shaving soap for the legs.
- To soothe wounds and help heal abrasions.
- As a laundry stain remover, detergent or degreasing cleaner for walls, floors and surfaces in the home.
100% of the total ingredients are of natural origin.
Product 100% of natural origin certified COSMOS NATURAL by ECOCERT Greenlife according to the COSMOS standard.
Exclusively vegetable oils, no palm oil, no colouring, no perfume, no preservatives.
Made in France.
- For hygiene :
- For the whole family: Lather on wet skin and rinse well.
- As shaving foam: Lather on the area to be shaved (beard, legs ...), shave and rinse well.
- For home maintenance :
- As a stain remover: Rub the stain dry with a moistened soap block. Spread the foam over the garment, leave for 10 minutes and then rinse with water.
- As a detergent: Grate your block with a cheese grater. Dilute a handful of the shavings obtained (60g) in 1L of hot water. Shake and let stand for 24 hours. Stir again and add 1L of cold water. Shake well before each use.
- As a degreasing cleaner for walls, floors and household surfaces: Dilute chips in a small amount of warm water. Wash household surfaces, walls or floors with a brush or sponge and rinse with clean water.
Avoid contact with eyes.