Код товара: DPP-15491
Dodie Peppa Pig Bottle Initiation+ 330 ml Flow 3 6 Months and Over is a bottle with a patented double anti-colic valve system and a 3-speed round teat that allows baby to suck effectively and continuously at his own pace without getting tired.
- The round tip is adapted to baby's mouth for a comfortable feeding.
- The integrated double anti-colic valve promotes regular air circulation, reducing the risk of colic, regurgitation and aerophagia.
- Striations prevent the walls from sticking together for comfortable, continuous feeding.
- 3 speeds are available.
- The soft texture of the extra supple silicone allows you to feed without getting tired.
- The wide base encourages the opening of baby's mouth.
The ergonomic cap makes the bottle easy to open with one hand.
Made in France.
During feeding, adjust the speed by placing the marker under baby's nose.
Advice for use and precautions for use :
- Before using for the first time, boil the bottle, teat and accessories for 5 minutes.
- Before each use, wash the bottle in warm soapy water with a soft brush, then rinse. To prevent damage to the bottle, be sure to use mild detergents.
- All parts can be washed in the dishwasher (in the upper basket).
- Before each use, clean the nipple by hand. Examine and pull the nipple in all directions. Discard at the first sign of deterioration or fragility. Do not expose the nipple to direct sunlight or heat.
Sterilization Instructions :
- For cold sterilization, follow the instructions for use. Be careful not to leave the teat in the sterilizing solution longer than indicated and drain the bottle and teat well before preparing the bottle.
- For hot sterilization (steam or microwave), follow the instructions in the manual for the appliance used.
- Before cleaning or heat sterilizing, disassemble the bottle completely.
- Wait until the parts have cooled down before reassembling the bottle, because when the ring is hot it can be difficult to screw it to the bottle.
Heating instructions (do not overheat) :
- If you heat the Dodie bottle, especially in the microwave, place the bottle upright, open and filled.
- Before feeding your baby, remember to stir the heated food well to distribute the heat and test the temperature. Microwave heating can cause localized high temperatures.
For the safety and health of your child:
- This product should always be used under adult supervision.
- Keep all unused parts (ring, cap) out of the reach of children.
- Never use a bottle teat as a pacifier.
- Continuous and prolonged suckling of liquids can lead to the development of dental caries, even with unsweetened liquids.
- Always check the temperature of the food before feeding the bottle.
- The round teat fits all wide-necked bottles and must be fixed with the clamping ring.
- Replace the teat at least every 6 weeks for health and safety reasons.