Код товара: DBI-15480
Dodie Bottle Initiation+ 270ml Flow 2 0-6 months is a bottle with patented anti-colic double valve system and a round teat with 3 flows that allows baby to effectively teat and in continue at his pace, without getting tired.
- Flat teat reproduced the flattened shape of the breast during suckling.
- Anti-colic double valve integrated promotes regular air circulation reducing the risks of colics, regurgitation and aerophag
- Ridges prevent sticking of the walls for a comfortable continuous feeding.
- 3 flows are available.
- Soft texture of extra-supple silicon allows a suckling without being tired.
- Wide base encourages baby mouth opening.
The ergonomic cap makes the bottle easy to open with one hand.
Made in France.
During the feeding, adapt the speed by placing the mark under the baby's nose.
Directions for use and precautions for use:
- Before using for the first time, boil the bottle, teat and accessories for 5 minutes.
- Before each use, wash the bottle in warm soapy water using a soft brush, then rinse. To avoid damaging the bottle, be sure to use mild detergents.
- All parts can be washed in the dishwasher (in the upper basket).
- Before each use, clean the teat by hand. Examine and pull the teat in all directions. Throw it away at the first sign of deterioration or fragility. Do not expose the teat directly to the sun or to heat.
Instructions for sterilisation:
- For cold sterilisation, follow the directions for use. Be careful not to leave the teat in the sterilising solution longer than indicated and drain the bottle and the teat well before preparing the bottle.
- For hot sterilisation (steam or microwave), follow the advice in the instructions for the device used.
- Before cleaning or hot sterilising, completely disassemble the bottle.
- Wait until the parts have cooled well before reassembling the bottle because, when the ring is hot, it can be difficult to screw on the bottle.
Instructions for heating (do not overheat):
- If you heat the Dodie bottle, especially in the microwave, place the bottle upright, open and filled.
- Before feeding your baby, be sure to stir the heated food well to distribute the heat and test the temperature. Heating in the microwave can cause high temperatures locally.
For the safety and health of your child:
- This product should always be used under adult supervision.
- Keep all unused items (ring, cap) out of the reach of children.
- Never use a bottle teat as a pacifier.
- Continuous and prolonged suckling of fluids can lead to tooth decay, even with unsweetened fluids.
- Always check the temperature of the food before bottle-feeding.
- The flat teat fits on all wide neck bottles and must be secured with the clamping ring.
- Replace the teat at least every 6 weeks for hygiene and safety reasons.