Код товара: DAB-15485
Dodie Anti-Colic Baby Bottle Initiation+ 270ml Flow 2 0-6 Months 2 Baby Bottles are baby bottles with a patented anti-colic double valve system and a 3-speed round teat that allows baby to breastfeed effectively and continuously at his own pace, without getting tired.
- The round tip is adapted to the baby's mouth for a comfortable feeding.
- The integrated double anti-colic valve promotes regular air circulation reducing the risk of colic, regurgitation and aerophagia.
- The ridges prevent sticking of the walls for a comfortable continuous suckling.
- 3 speeds are available.
- The soft texture of the extra flexible silicone allows a breastfeeding without tiring.
- The wide base encourages opening of baby's mouth.
The ergonomic cap makes the bottle easy to open with one hand.
0% BPA / BPS.
Made in France.
During the feeding, adapt the speed by placing the mark under the baby's nose.
Directions for use and precautions for use:
- Before using for the first time, boil the bottle, teat and accessories for 5 minutes.
- Before each use, wash the bottle in warm soapy water using a soft brush, then rinse. To avoid damaging the bottle, be sure to use mild detergents.
- All parts can be washed in the dishwasher (in the upper basket).
- Before each use, clean the pacifier by hand. Examine and pull the teat in all directions. Throw it away at the first signs of deterioration or fragility. Do not expose the teat directly to the sun or to heat.
Instructions for sterilization:
- For cold sterilization, follow the directions for use. Be careful not to leave the teat in the sterilizing solution longer than indicated and drain the bottle and the teat well before preparing the bottle.
- For hot sterilization (steam or microwave), follow the advice in the instructions for the device used.
- Before cleaning or hot sterilizing, completely disassemble the bottle.
- Wait until the parts have cooled thoroughly before reassembling the bottle because, when the ring is hot, it can be difficult to screw onto the bottle.
Instructions for heating (do not overheat):
- If you heat the Dodie bottle, especially in the microwave, place the bottle upright, open and filled.
- Before feeding your baby, be sure to stir the heated food well to distribute the heat and test the temperature. Heating in the microwave can cause high temperatures locally.
For the safety and health of your child:
- This product should always be used under adult supervision.
- Keep all unused items (ring, cap) out of the reach of children.
- Never use a bottle teat as a teat.
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids can lead to the development of tooth decay, even with unsweetened fluids.
- Always check the temperature of the food before bottle-feeding.
- The round teat fits on all wide neck bottles and must be fixed with the clamping ring.
- Replace the teat at least every 6 weeks for hygiene and safety reasons.